Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sharing

If I share, will it make summer come???? Or maybe even spring??
A friend made this drink for me while I was having a visit at her house. She assured me that it was incredible. One sip had me hooked. It's completely guilt-free and you won't feel your thighs growing with each sip you take!! or maybe I'm the only one with that problem...

Strawberry Cloud
2/3 C. frozen strawberries
2/3 C. light vanilla soy
2 tsp fat free french vanilla coffeemate powdered creamer, disolved in 1 oz of warm water
1 oz sugar free strawberry syrup
3 packets of splenda
3-4 ice cubes or 1/2 C. crushed ice
2 Tbsp fat free redi whip

toss this all into a blender, blend until smooth and enjoy!

Here's what I did, as I didn't have all the ingredients that it called for:
handful of strawberries
eyeballed aproximately 2/3 C. skim milk
splash of sugar free french vanilla syrup
splash of sugar free strawberry syrup
handful of ice
a couple of good shakes of the vanilla coffee mate

I blended this up until it was smooth. It wasn't as creamy as my friend's but it was still incredible and the whole family enjoyed this. Kind of put a bright side to all of this cold, nasty weather that we've been having. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds yummy! Our summer hasn't started yet either. It is cold and miserable. If you want to get back on my blog, send me your email address and I can add you to my list. I have had some problems with unwanted visitors and I had to make it private. My address is tarastephen@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

ok i have to say you my's well go for all the real ingredients! those ones are sugar free but because they are one molecule away from being a plastic they will kill you anyways! They are so super dangerous all of those sugar free products be really really careful!! just my 2 cents:) Sarah